Removing Off-Air Programs
When a program or performer is no longer on the air:
- Add [Off-air] to the program’s full title (e.g. Radio Factor [Off air]).
- Add the following sentence to the beginning of the program’s description: “This program is no longer on the air.” [Optional] Edit the description to mention which program will replace the departing program.
- Use Radio Mill’s Advanced Search to find and remove any references to the off-air program or performer within other programs AND station entries.
- Manually edit each station to remove/update the schedule.
Which Programs Are Off-Air?
Review the Program Page to determine if the Program is assigned to Stations, if the count is 0 Stations, the Program is off-air.
Determining Which Programs Are Off-Air and a Candidate for Deletion
- Identify Programs with 0 Listens and 0 Stations.
- Moderators may compile a list of Off-air Programs with 0 Listens and send them to the RadioMill Admin for deletion.